- Course outline
At the end of the interactive workshop participants will be able to:
Please note: this workshop is not designed for users of oxy-fuel gases (oxy-acetylene or oxy-propane) and associated equipment.
- Correctly identify gas cylinders
- Understand how cylinders operate
- Be aware of the hazards of asphyxia
- Recognise the hazards posed by oxygen enrichment
- Identify flammability hazards
- Select the correct gas control equipment
- Identify the key stages in using cylinders safely
- Recognise the hazards associated with handling cylinders
- Re-assess current storage facilities in line with safe working practices
- Become pro-active in assessing risk when using gas cylinders
- Introduce safe working practices into their working environment
- Course price
Each module is competitively priced at just $99.00 + GST per delegate, discounts are available to organisations booking 10 delegates or more.
You may purchase up to nine courses on-line using the ‘Buy On-line’ button. If you wish to purchase 10 courses or more, or if you do not wish to purchase on-line and wish to be invoiced instead, please either contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.