- Course outline
At the end of the online workshop participants will be able to:
Please note: this workshop is not designed for users of oxy-fuel gases (oxy-acetylene or oxy-propane) and associated equipment.
- Correctly identify gas cylinders
- Understand how cylinders operate
- Be aware of the hazards of asphyxia
- Recognise the hazards posed by oxygen enrichment
- Identify flammability hazards
- Select the correct gas control equipment
- Identify the key stages in using cylinders safely
- Recognise the hazards associated with handling cylinders
- Reassess current storage facilities in line with safe working practices
- Become proactive in assessing risk when using gas cylinders
- Introduce safe working practices into their working environment
- Course price
Each module is competitively priced at $149.35 per learner, discounts are available to organisations booking more than 10 learners.
You can purchase the training workshop by card using the ‘Buy module now’ button. Should you have any questions regarding the online training please e-mail email@example.com.