- Additive Manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Automation and Robotics
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
BOC is your partner of choice for additive manufacturing
From metal powder production to surface finishing, BOC’s technical experts have developed premium process gas solutions for every step of the additive manufacturing chain to deliver improved solutions for the automotive, aerospace, and medical industries.
- A comprehensive range of industrial and specialty gases as well as gas mixtures
- Tailored solutions and technical support from our team of Specialised Fabrication specialists
- An extensive distribution network means your next gas delivery is never far away.
- A wide range of supply solutions from compressed gas cylinders to bulk vessels to support your business now and into the future
- Backed by the Linde Global Development Centre for Additive Manufacturing
- Full traceability for metal powder production special gas mixtures, with each cylinder individually quality tested and certified to ISO 17025:2005 with ISO 17034 certification available for a surcharge
- ISO9001:2015 certified production sites
- Advanced oxygen measuring technology and 3D printing gas solutions to support design flexibility, structural stability, lightweight construction and surface refinement
- Gas solutions to ensure optimum post-treatment and surface cleaning outcomes
BOC primarily supplies compressed and bulk gases. We develop safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, including Additive Manufacuting (AM).
Inert gases, typically argon, are central to the function of metal AM, as well as peripheral AM processes including pre and post-production activities, and are the media most often used for quenching during the vacuum heat-treating process.