- Additive Manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
The fine & specialty chemical sector and the pharmaceutical industry use solvents to manufacture products and to distribute/store final or intermediate products. This can pose a challenge for manufacturers, who must ensure that volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are not unwittingly released into the atmosphere.
As VOCs represent a serious health and environmental hazard, their release is strictly regulated by law. Manufacturers must also control evaporation losses, as their products can otherwise literally vanish into thin air.
We offer a wide range of complete cryogenic solutions to minimise the release of VOCs into the atmosphere and to recapture lost substances.