A BOC Trading Account allows you to:
- Purchase gas products
- Shop and manage your account online
- Have goods delivered to you
How To Get Started - Basic Accounts
Register for a Basic BOC Trading Account online
Sign up for a Basic Trading Account with BOC to buy gas and equipment online or via our BOC Outlets and pay with a Credit Card, Debit Card or Cash.
How To Get Started - Advanced Credit Accounts
Set up an Advanced Trading Account with BOC to buy gas and equipment online or via our BOC Outlets and pay on Credit Terms.
1. Sign up for a Basic Trading Account with BOC online
Please ensure you have signed up for a Basic account using our online registration tool before you apply for an upgrade to an Advanced Credit Account.
2. Download the interactive PDF and complete the application form in full.
• Open the interactive PDF , type into the active fields in the form and complete all sections that are relevant to you.
• Ensure that you select the cylinder rental option that suits you best and read the terms and conditions carefully.
• Once you have completed all active fields in the form, save it to your desktop and print it out.
• Once you have printed your form ensure you SIGN the declaration in black pen WITHIN THE SIGNATURE BOX.
Please note: Electronic or Digital signatures will not be accepted.
Ensure that you select the cylinder rental option that suits you best and read the terms and conditions carefully.
3. Send in your completed application form by:
Please note: An original proof of photo identification (eg, driver’s license or passport) must be provided and a copy attached to the application. The account opening process may take up to 3 working days. If you need your goods today, you can submit your application at the nearest BOC Gas & Gear store or Gas Agents.
4. Have any questions? Please read our FAQs.