- What is eBilling?
The 'e' in eBilling simply stands for electronic. In other words 'Electronic Billing’.
In its simplest form this means that rather than receiving a physical invoice or statement printed onto a sheet of paper and posted to a mailing address, you can choose to receive an electronic version in PDF format delivered to a single email address of your choice.
eBilling is covered by our Terms and Conditions in exactly the same way as the traditional paper based billing. For more details please see our Terms and Conditions.
- Who can use this service?
If you have a BOC account number and currently receiving paper based statements and invoices then you are able to sign up for this service.
- How can I sign up for eBilling?
Switching over is easy. Simply contact our friendly customer service team with your new details.
- Does switching to eBilling change the way that I pay my account?
No. The way in which you pay your account will not change. You can continue to pay how you pay today. eBilling is covered by our Terms and Conditions in exactly the same way as the traditional paper based billing. For more details please see the Terms and Conditions section of our website.
- Do I need to print and take a copy of an invoice to make payment at a Gas & Gear store?
No. You can still make a payment at a Gas & Gear without a copy of your invoice or statement. However, for a faster transaction, there is the option to pay online.
- How can I change/update my eBilling email address?
To change or update your email address, simply contact our customer service team.
- What email address will I be receiving my invoices and statements from?
The email which contains your BOC invoice and/or statement will be addressed from BOC Australia at email@example.com and BOC New Zealand from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I view all my invoices online?
You will only be able to view invoices dated from the 3rd September 2012 onwards. To order older invoices you will need to contact our customer service team.
- Can I have my email sent to a Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo email address?
Yes. BOC can send your invoice to any valid email address that you nominate.
- Can I nominate a shared or generic email address?
Yes. Many of our customers use a generic email address, such as email@example.com to have invoices sent to. This is often the case when more than 1 employee has access to a shared email inbox. This method is used at the discretion of your company and the practices that you apply there.
- Does the invoice or statement include anything different from the paper invoice?
No. Nothing has been changed with the invoice itself, only the delivery method (post to email) will have changed.
- Can the eInvoice be used as a tax invoice?
Yes. The invoice will not change in anyway from a paper invoice except for how it is delivered to you (from post to email).