- Additive Manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
BOC offers the following applications for drinking water treatment:
Drinking water conditioning with O2
Undesired dissolved water contents can be eliminated by oxidation with oxygen or ozone.
Adjustment of the lime/carbon dioxide balance
To prevent water supply systems from corrosion or precipitation of lime, carbon dioxide helps to bring and keep water into the lime/carbon dioxide balance.
Mineralisation of drinking water
Hydrogen can be applied if nonoxident conditions in water are needed. E.g. in the beverage industry for oxygen removal out of brewery water or for nitrate removal in drinking water conditioning.