Building a world-class capability together.
The special gases game has changed, and so have we.
The requirement for analysis and quantification is ever-changing, so BOC has invested in a $18M special gases production facility with state-of-the art information systems. The facility is dedicated to producing safe, high-quality specialty gas products so you can count on BOC to have the knowledge and capability to meet your needs.
By utilising Linde’s world-leading expertise in specialty gases, the facility has been custom designed to locally produce exotic gas mixtures in Australia.
• Acid gas mixtures, including Chlorine gas (Cl2) and Hydrogen Chloride (HCl).
• Liquid hydrocarbon mixtures.
• Trace multi-component sulphur mixtures.
• A wide variety of exotic components available for use in specialty gas mixtures, including the ability to add unusual components as required.
• Moisture in Methane calibration standards.
• Selected grade 6.0 (99.9999%) pure gases.
• Shorter lead times and instant material code creation (for most mixtures).
These Australian-made mixtures are equipped with Australian Standard valves, eliminating the complexity of international valve compatibility.
Find out more?
Download the brochure ‘specialty gas changes’ to read more about the specialty gases revolution.