- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
Cryogenic refrigerants such as liquid carbon dioxide (CO2) or nitrogen (N2) are an extremely effective way of ensuring a temperature-controlled atmosphere during the transport of sensitive foodstuffs. Unlike mechanical installations, cryogenic refrigeration provides on-demand, portable and flexible cooling power. These systems are also extremely quiet – which can be a key advantage near residential areas or at night time.
In addition, cryogenic refrigerants eliminate the need for harmful chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) refrigerants. Plus an inert nitrogen atmosphere in the refrigerated space helps protect perishable goods and liquids against oxidation.