- What browsers does the BOC website support?
BOC strongly recommends you keep your browser updated to the latest version for the best possible experience on the BOC website and to ensure maximum web security.
boc.com.au officially supports the current and most recent version of these browsers:
We have phased out support for older browsers. Supporting older browsers limits our ability to develop new technologies to make your BOC website experience better and more secure. The vast majority of our users are on modern browsers, and by focusing our development on these modern browsers, we are able to more quickly enhance the BOC website experience for most of our users.
Does this mean boc.com.au doesn't work in older browsers?
No, but does it mean that some features may not be available or fully functional in unsupported browsers. If you are using an older browser and experience technical difficulties, please try a different/newer supported browser before contacting Customer Service.
- Do I need a BOC account number to register for the BOC online shop?
Yes you do. You need to be an existing BOC customer to be able to get access to My Account and online purchasing.
If you are not a current BOC account holder you will need to open a new account prior to registering for online access.
- How do I register?
- 1. Click on ‘Register for Shop’ located in the Login box on the right hand side of your screen above the ‘Pay My Account’ button.
2. When the ‘Contact Us’ screen appears, fill out your details, including your BOC account number. Click ‘Submit’ when you have completed the online form.
3. Within 48 hours, a Customer Service Representative from BOC will email you with your username (your email address) and a password to access our online facilities.
Once you have received the email with your account details you have everything you need to log onto the Shop.
- How do I change my password?
You can change your password in your profile once you log in. To do so, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the Log in link in the website header
2. Enter your username and existing password
3. Click My Account in the website header
4. Click Account Profile in the left hand navigation panel
5. Select Contact information where you will find an option to change your password.
- I've forgotten my password - what should I do?
Resetting your password is easy.
When the ‘Reset my password’ screen appears, enter your username and click ‘Submit’. We will email you a temporary password to your email address. You can then log in where you will be prompted to change your password to something of your choice.
- I've forgotten my username - what should I do?
Your username is the email address associated with your BOC account. If you are still unsure, please contact customer service.
- Can I have a username that is not my email address?
YES, while the default for usernames is your email address, you can request this be changed to something else.
To do this, please contact our customer service team.
- I used to use the old website for My Account access and/or online shopping. Will my details be transferred to the new website?
Yes, your username will remain the same and you will automatically be sent a new password to access the new website.
However, your purchase history and order templates from the old website will no longer be available to access. We apologise for this inconvenience.