- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
Using oxygen instead of air in glass combustion processes offers a number of benefits. It eliminates the nitrogen ballast and therefore increases flame temperatures. Oxygen-enriched solutions also raise the concentration of CO2 and H2O in the vicinity of the flame. And since these gases are mainly responsible for thermal radiation, they make gas jets more efficient.
There are a variety of ways to increase combustion efficiency when melting glass. These include:
• Oxyfuel boosting
• Oxygen enrichment/lancing.
We offer a range of oxygen-based combustion solutions. These innovative technologies bring a host of benefits, including:
• Reduced emissions/CO2 footprint
• Energy savings
• Increased productivity
• Improved glass quality
• Elimination of nitrogen ballast
• Improved heat transfer.
Deployed correctly, burners help control heat input more accurately, improve glass circulation and enhance batch melting. You can combine our burners with oxygen lances to increase your melting capacity further.